Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tracks #26 and #27, Volume 1

Stuck in my office one too many times again this week. GOD, I need a Bueller Day!!! I'm thinkin' waaay too much these days (and nights). Well, gotta help keep this economy rollin'.

Hence--- here's a 2fer.

This first video just cracks me up as it totally relates to my work (and unfortunately, my life lately) and all this code monkey stuff I work on. I saw this video filmed @ South Park, here in SF; my fellow dev geeks were all just crackin' up. FTITK, this was actually Guy Kawasaki's walk-up theme @ the SFDC Developers Conference in 2007. Sorry if you can't totally relate. I'm sharing this but it is my bully pulpit, remember? 'Yahnowhutahmsayin!

Try not to snooze. It'll warm up to you.



This next one is for my '85 Batch Brothers and Sisters out there; celebrating 25 years next year, 2010. 1985. My-- my-- my; we've come a long way. My hats off--- to everyone; for still being around, thriving and surviving. For what lies ahead... Cheers!



It's also my homage to John Hughes, who passed away exactly one week ago today. Hughes made some of the most successful films of the 1980's such as Ferris Bueller's Day Off; Weird Science; The Breakfast Club; Sixteen Candles and Pretty in Pink.


Where the heck did the time go? Bueller?... Bueller?... Anyone? ... Bueller?... Anyone?



Have a great weekend everyone! 'See you at the next stop----

No comments:

Post a Comment